Monday, March 5, 2012

shoes

very special shoes indeed.  fabulous green with a bit of shimmer.  half price too.  i probably won't wear them much but i couldn't resist them.  i suppose i can wear them as slippers.  :)  
i also bought the floral pair last week.  same applies to these, i probably won't wear them much.  my problem is that i wear orthotics and i'm a bit limited as to what shoes i can wear.  boring shoes, sneakers and, of course, my crocs.  i have many pair of crocs.  you can tell me they are the ugliest shoes on earth and i won't argue with you, but, have you ever worn them?  comfortable with a capital c.  ugly yes.  comfy yes.  i actually need a new pair. i have lots of styles but the orginals are the best comfort wise.  now for a pic of my new fabulouso shoes.

love 

pleats on the front and little bows

i love my crocs.  please don't judge me  






No comments:

Post a Comment